Finalmente riesco a pubblicare un nuovo post sul blog dopo più di una settimana di assenza. Non starò qui a ripeterne le ragioni che, oramai, sono sempre le stesse (studio,studio,studio).
Oggi vi faccio vedere un po' cosa ho deciso di indossare ieri, in una tiepida giornata di maggio, per andare a fare una bella passeggiata.
Hi guys!
I'm sorry if I didn't write other posts, but as you know, I have to study really much in this period. But today I have time to show you what I wore yesterday afternoon to go out.
It's a bit different from my others outfits. I decided to combine the pastel's colors of the skirt and the top with the cold's colors of the jacket and the accessories.
Io spero che questo look vi piaccia. Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate.
Un bacione, Chiara.
I hope you like it. Tell me what do you think about it.
Xoxo, Chiara.
What I wore: Zara's skirt, Camaieu's top, Bata's shoes, Marina Galanti's clutch, Vintage jacket.

0 commenti:
Posta un commento
Your super sweet comments 💝